When it comes to new patients we take a few steps to know our patients well and to help them understand the ways of our dentistry.
Read on further as we provide you with background information about our staff, payment options, working hours and more.
If you are planning on a visit, you will need to print and fill out these forms so that we are able to handle your dental care needs more efficiently and effectively.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed, if you want to print these forms. You can download it here.
Leave the rest to us:
Rest assured, knowing that we will be well equipped to handle all your dental concerns and worries. Before your appointment, make a note about the symptoms you experience so that you are able to provide an accurate picture to us. This will help us tackle your emergency with focused preparedness. You can check out the content on our website by getting to know our doctors and the services we offer, as it will help to build a rapport and curb the anxiousness you feel.
What we strive for:
We work towards offering quality and specialized treatment and care to all our patients in ways such as:
- Gaining the trust and respect from our community and patients.
- Taking pride in fulfilling and exceeding your expectations.
- Making it a point to listen to your grievances so that we are better able to help you out.
- Constantly improving and advancing our medical experience and expertise.
- Possessing an environment and staff members who are cooperative, understanding and professional.
So do not hesitate but give us a call. We look forward to your first visit with us and will ensure your dental healthcare experience is comfortable and relaxing.